When Will the Government Be Able to Lock Down Antigua?
Hawaii’s tourism and business community has been anticipating the arrival of the new government, which took office in December and has been working to reduce travel restrictions and ease travel restrictions for the island nation.
Hawaii’s tourist and business leaders, including the tourism industry, have been hoping that the new administration will focus on the tourism and tourism services sector, including tourism advisories and travel lockdowns, and not the general tourism industry.
But while the new Hawaiian government has announced that it will be able to impose restrictions on travel, the island’s tourism industry has been worried about what could happen to their business if those restrictions were implemented.
On Monday, Hawaii’s Department of Land and Natural Resources (DLNR) announced that the agency will begin issuing travel lockdown warnings for Antiguan residents who have traveled to the islands to take advantage of a new tourism and tourist advisory level.
The new travel lock down guidelines will go into effect on Tuesday, January 20, 2017.
This is in addition to the travel lock downs already in place for the tourism sector.
“The new travel advisors will require the issuance of travel lock warnings, but only to visitors and non-residents of the islands,” said a DLNR press release.
The agency said that they will also begin issuing warnings on January 25 for those who have stayed in Antiguana since October 31.
“We will continue to be vigilant about enforcing the laws and regulations in place, but this new travel advisory will not be in effect for any longer,” the release said.
This is not the first time that Hawaii has been forced to lock down for a tourism advisory.
Last month, DLNR issued a travel advisory for visitors to the island, which had been issued on January 10.
This advisory specifically prohibited visitors from Antiguas two main attractions: the Antigues Castle and Antiguelita beach.
The travel advisory was issued to visitors to both of those sites, with the island also advising visitors to avoid visiting Antigue beaches in the city of Kapolei.
The island issued a new travel ban on January 29, and the travel advisory remained in effect through February 2.
The restrictions were lifted on February 9, and visitors from the city and the Antichepe beach area were allowed to visit the islands again.
On February 11, DL NR issued a second travel advisory on the Antipuas Islands.
The advisory specifically said that visitors from Kapoleimihi, a city and resort area, were not allowed to travel to the Antipeau Islands.
These restrictions remain in place until January 25.
The ban on tourism was lifted on April 8, and all travelers are now allowed to enter Antigauas Islands from any city, resort, or island.
The DLNR released the following statement on Monday: “In a statement released by the DLNR, it was announced that a new Travel Advisory for Antipuanans on January 20 will be issued for all visitors and visitors who have been to the Island since October 11.
We have worked with our law enforcement partners to develop the new travel guidelines.
These travel advisions will apply to visitors from all over the island including visitors from other states, territories, and foreign countries.
We will continue our work to enforce the laws in place to protect the safety and security of our visitors, our businesses, and our residents.”
This is the second time that the tourism advisory has been issued for Anticuas islands, following a travel ban imposed in February 2018 for tourism and other tourism services.